Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Reflection of Term 3 results

Today, I would be reflecting on my Term 3 results and compare it to my results in Term 1 and 2.

GRADES
Term 1 - 70 (A2)
Term 2 - 65 (B3)
Term 3 - 76.25 (A1)

Overall, my Term 3 grades have improved from Term 1 and Term 2's. I believe this is not just about luck, but is about the efforts I have put in to study for the test. For example, I still can recount not understanding anything about lenses when it was thought in Term 2. I did not understand how light rays refract and was clueless on how to draw light rays that pass through lens. Seeing this could lead to a disastrous Term 3 result, I put in extra efforts during the June Holidays to study about lenses. I referred to every source possible, the textbook, the Internet, and worksheets etc. Finally, the test came, and I was prepared for it. I managed to solve most questions, but there were a few that I had difficulties with. Nevertheless, I did my best and managed to get an A1. I am pleased with my result as it was my best this year, and is also a reminder to me that hard work is the key to success.

As the EOYs approach, I would definitely work hard, and achieve this same feat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment